The Lovato HS 325 DN65 hydraulic separator is a compensation chamber
designed to make hydraulic circuits independents. It is used when, in the same system,
the pump of the primary circuit (energy source) and one or more pumps of the
secondary circuit (heating circuit) interact; its use helps to eliminate the problems of the
variations of the flow rate and head of the circuits.
Deflector for stratification
The main chamber conformation guarantees low speed of the heat transfer fluid
reducing the mixing processes.
Air separator and dirt separator function
Inside the compensation chamber there is a deflector that improves the stratification
and a “flow breaker” that allows the sedimentation of the mud. Both systems also
facilitate the breaking of the air microbubbles and their expulsion.
Plus / Advantages:
• Tested, insulated and ready to use
• Integrated system of air separation and
sedimentation of mud.
• Access point for draining the system
• Possibility of housing temperature sensors
• Painted with epoxy powder coating
• For heating and cooling
• Suitable for DN40 and DN50 applications