“LVT/5” energy meter are electronic devices with microprocessor composed of a multijet volumetric meter.
The device, connected to volume/temperature sensors, are able to meter the energy involved in room heating and cooling and the volumes of hot and cold sanitary water of 3 different volumetric meters, to store relevant data and make them available for costs subdivisions. In addition, they are approved in accordance with EN 1434 and certified MID.
.In order to meter the water consumptions the following devices are necessary:an EAS support, in which the carrier fluid flows, an LVT/5 meter and two temperature sensors (flow and return) connected to the meter.
Through the EAS support, it acquires the flow rate data, while the ∆t is measured through the PT 500 temperature probes.
additional signals may be connected to LVT/5 meter, usually data from volumetric meters for domestic cold and hot water.
Plus / Advantages:
• Installation on EAS support;
• Measurement of heating or heating/cooling;
• Multi-jet volumetric system;
• 2 sensors PT500 included and already coupled (L=1,5 m);
• Temperature return sensor integrated in the volumetric system;
• Compact design and coaxial connection;
• Simple and intuitive menu;
• 8 numbers LCD display, 3 decimals and special symbols visualisation;
• A user button on the front;
• Possibility to check data relative to previous 18 months;
• High frequency volumetric pulse pump for a better precision;
• Optical interface put in as standard;
• Possibility to count at the same time 3 further volumetric pumps (volume DHW and DCW);
• Possibility to set up to three custom pulse output;
• Battery life: 6 years (over 10 years if fed via Bus by data logger)