DN32 solar pump group - flow and return
MAVERICK VRD-90 is a forced circulation solar pump group with 3 flow regulation ranges.
Different electronic control and flow regulation models can be installed to meet different system requirements.
The control unit can manage up to 15 different system configurations, preset and thanks to the pictogram display it can be used all over the world without language problems.
MAVERICK VRD-90 can be installed directly on-wall or in a solar storage tank using the support brackets provided.
Plus / Advantages:
Overtemperature protection of the electronic control unit
- Flow regulator in three working range: 0.5÷6 l/min, 1÷15 l/min and 5÷40 l/min
- Filling / draining / flushing and dismantling pump without emptying the system
- Compact safety group with safety valve, pressure gauge and flexible connection for expansion tank
- Side hole for pump aeration
- on-wall installation or on the storage buffer tank
- Ball valve with integrated thermometer
- Black EPP insulation 40 g/l
- Seals assured by flat stops and seals
BIG MAVERICK VR-90 with Wilo STRATOS PARA 30/1-11 (Cod. 49078032)
BIG MAVERICK VR-90 without pump (Cod. 49078001)