DN20 solar pump group - flow and return
VERTIGO VRD-90 is a forced circulation return solar pump group with variable flow rate 2-12 l/min.
To ensure maximum protection of the electronic control unit from heat, VERTIGO VRD-90 has a protective insulation that totally separates
the hydraulic unit from the control unit.
In addition, the front cover casing has air intakes that allow maximum ventilation of the electronic compartment.
The lateral position of the pump ensuring the full aeration of the hydraulic unit protecting
it from high temperature.
Plus / Advantages:
- Flow regulator 2÷12 l/min
- Overtemperature protection of the electronic control unit
- Filling / draining/ flushing and dismounting the pump without emptying the system
- Compact safety group with safety valve, pressure gauge and hose connection for expansion tank
- Side aeration hole for the pump
- On-wall or directly to the buffer tank installation
- Ball valve with integrated thermometer and check-valve
- Black EPP insulation 40 g/l
- Seals assured by flat stops and seals
VERTIGO VRD-90 con Wilo PARA ST 15/7 iPWM (Cod. 49074712)
VERTIGO VRD-90 with Grundfos HYBRID 15-70 130 PWM (Cod. 49074732)
VERTIGO VRD-90 without pump (Cod. 49074701)